Planning a family reunion? Birthday party? Just want to have ample screened-in room around the picnic area of your campsite? The Northern Breeze 12 shelter measures 12 by 12 feet, giving you enough space for your whole crew and then some. A waterproof canopy, mesh panels and a UV-resistant coating shield everyone from drizzle, mosquitoes and the sun. Deployable awnings give you even more space for paddling gear or backup hot dog buns.
- Made of durable polyester with a PU coating to shed rain and UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Internal no-see-um mesh panels keep out even the smallest of bugs.
- Peak vents prevent condensation.
- Strong aluminum poles with central hub are easy to set up.
- Vertical side walls maximize interior space.
- Built-in wind and rain curtains on all 4 sides double as awnings. Includes 1 set of awning poles.
- 2 full-length doors zip open and tuck out of the way for easy entry and exit.
- Includes guylines for extra security in windy conditions.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.46m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.