For a warm, cheesy backcountry fiesta at the end of a long hike, try this enchilada inspired casserole dish.
- Packaging clearly shows allergens and nutritional information, and has a graduated scale on one side, so you know how much water to add.
- Ingredients: tortilla chips [(whole grain corn masa flour, vegetable oil (may contain one or more of the following, high oleic safflower, high oleic sunflower, corn or cottonseed oil), salt and a trace of lime], instant, cheddar cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes & annatto (coloring)], romano cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, and enzymes) and disodium phosphate], soy flour (textured vegetable protein), barley, potato starch, sour cream [(cream solids, cultured nonfat milk), citric acid], white onion, pumpkin seeds, bell pepper red & green combo, molasses powder (molasses, corn maltodextrin), tomato powder, sea salt, paprika, sweet whey, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), cumin, garlic granulated, oregano, yeast flakes [(dried yeast, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (b12 produced by natural fermentation, not synthetic or animal source)], citric acid anhydrous, cayenne pepper (ground red pepper).
- Allergens: contains soy, milk and wheat.
- No cooking needed, simply add water, stir, wait and enjoy.
- Meals have a 5-year shelf life.
|Serving size||1/2 package|
|Calories per serving||390Cal|
Cook in package
The food can be cooked simply by adding hot water into the sealable package.
Made with gluten-free ingredients, but not necessarily in a guaranteed gluten-free environment.
Does not contain animal products but may contain dairy or egg products.
This product is nut free and is produced in a nut free environment.
This product does not contain animal products or by-products.