Patagonia R1 TechFace Hoody - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Layer up to take on changing conditions with this technical hoodie. The outer face fabric behaves like a soft shell, and offers wind and water resistance. Inside, gridded fleece traps warmth, but still expels moisture. Outstanding stretch won’t limit your range of motion when you're hiking, scrambling or climbing.
- Made of recycled polyester and spandex stretch double-weave fabric.
- Durable face is wind and water resistant thanks to a DWR finish.
- Gridded fleece is warm but breathes well so you won't overheat.
- Articulated pattern promotes range of motion.
- Handwarmer pockets are set high above a harness and have mesh liners that double as vents.
- Low-profile cuffs resist snagging.
- Drawcord adjustable hem seals in warmth.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.