When heading out on fast-and-light missions, reach for a stove that ticks both boxes. 40% lighter than the similar-sized Jetboil Zip, the Stash reduces your pack load (or frees up grams for more snacks) while packing some serious boiling power. The effecient FluxRing cooking cup and high-output burner has you clutching your coffee or prepping your meal in about 2 and a half minutes. Once your meal is ready, the stove, support, and gas stows into the pot to take up almost no room.
- Titanium burner is incredibly lightweight.
- Included 0.8L cooking cup uses FluxRing® technology for rapid boiling.
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer.
- Store a 100g Jetpower fuel canister inside.
- Fuel canister stabilizer included.
- Compatible accessories include coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, FluxRing fry pan, FluxRing cooking pot and utensils.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||11.2 x 13cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.