Like the popular Chester, but de-fanged. Featuring the same burly composite body, but no steel pins to bite into your shoes, or your shins.
- Concave design cups against your sole.
- 18 composite pegs grip into your shoe.
- Nylon composite platform, with a chromoly steel axle.
- Sealed cartridge bearing and DU bushings.
- Serviceable (spare parts sold separately).
- Platform dimensions: 110 x 100mm.
- 9/16 inch pedal thread.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.