Your home away from home. With tons of room to stand up, this spacious base camp tent is a living room for the whole crew. The rugged design handles storms and lots of mesh keeps things ventilated as you wait out the rain.
- Floor and fly are made of durable polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Bathtub floor wraps up the sides of the tent to protect against splashes and puddles.
- Near-vertical sidewalls and tall ceiling provide tons of interior living space.
- No-see-um mesh panels in the doors, side walls and roof keep bugs out and let the breeze in.
- 2 large doors and vestibules give everyone exit options and a place to store gear.
- 10 interior pockets help keep you organized.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||68-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.93m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.