Stand up to Mother Nature's worst. This bombproof shelter holds up to the extreme weather found at high elevation. The dome structure provides ample living space and wind-shedding ability. The large vestibules add plenty of gear storage, so 2 or 3 people can sleep comfortably inside.
- StormShield waterproof fly offers reliable rain and snow protection.
- Cold-weather polyurethane windows brighten up the tent.
- High-strength DAC aluminum poles.
- 4-pole dome structure provides headroom, snow shedding capacity and stability in wind in any direction.
- Large front vestibule with hooped pole. Secondary rear door and vestibule for extra storage and exit options.
- Guylines are positioned to add strength and support in windy conditions.
- 20 internal pockets keep you organized.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.22m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.35sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.67sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.
|Additional feature(s)||Interior pocket(s)|