UGG Emmett Waterproof Duck Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Rugged waterproof boots so you don't have to pick the best line on a slushy sidewalk. They merge the comfort of runners with the stability of hikers and are sealed and insulated so winter won't stop you from getting outside.
- Waterproof leather and ballistic canvas uppers.
- Seam-sealed construction and a gusseted tongue keep feet dry.
- Synthetic insulation is warm and lightweight.
- Textile lining and sock liner wick away moisture.
- Supportive EVA midsole.
- Dynamic shank platform keeps feet planted on uneven terrain.
- Grippy rubber outsole has specially designed lugs to clear snow and mud.
- UGG rates these boots to -32°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.