Kombi The Champion Jr Gloves - Children to Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These heavily insulated gloves have durable shells and reinforced palms so they’re built to go out and play often.
- Shells are made of durable polyester with a GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable internal membrane.
- Palms are reinforced with synthetic leather.
- Fully insulated with warm and breathable Ultraloft synthetic insulation.
- Liners are made of wicking Accu-Dri polyester microfibre.
- Elastic strap across the back of hand keeps them in place.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.