Keep your little explorer toasty warm in this windproof, fleece cap. When facing chilly winds head on, the Blazin’ Cap keeps the heat in and the cold out.
- Windproof fleece on the front and ears keep chilly winds at bay.
- Soft, recycled fleece crown and sides are warm and wick away moisture.
- UPF 50+ blocks 98% of UV, great for bluebird days in the alpine.
- Crushable design is easy to pack.
- 7cm foam brim has a PFC-free DWR finish.
- Fleece cape folds down to insulate ears.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|