Meeting the same waterproof breathable standard used on high-end rain jackets, this storm hat is ready for the next downpour. The Ultra Adventure Storm Hat has little features that show smart design, like a breakaway chin strap, and a foldable brim that packs flat, this more than your average kid’s rain hat.
- 100% waterproof breathable construction with fully taped seams.
- 10k waterproofing keeps even the heaviest precipitation out.
- PFC-free DWR finish.
- 8.5 cm brim and 14 cm neck cape.
- Wicking mesh liner
- SmartStrap™ breakaway chinstrap.
- UPF 50+ blocks 98% of UV.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|