Merrell Bravada Polar Waterproof Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take cold weather in stride. The insulation and fllece lining snuggle up to your feet, while the waterproof membrane battle the rain and snow. Sticky rubber sole gives you confidence to make tracks all over the city, regardless of the sidewalk conditions.
- Uppers are knit with TPU overlays for durability
- Waterproof M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- Insulated with M Select™ WARM lightweight 200g insulation.
- High-pile fleece collar helps hold in the warmth, while keeping the cold out.
- Soft fleece lining is warm and wicks away moisture.
- Bellows tongue keeps out wintery muck.
- Achilles collar reduces hot spots and increases support.
- Merrell air cushion heel and EVA midsole add a stabile comfort.
- Nylon shank offers all day support.
- Sticky Quantum Grip™ rubber outsole has plenty of grip.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.