Since this steel bike has no pedals or training wheels, kids have to use their legs for balance and movement. This exercise encourages quicker learning and makes the transition to a bicycle with pedals much easier because they've already honed their balance and motor skills.
- Durable steel alloy frame.
- Foam filled tires won't get punctures or flats.
- Soft padded synthetic leather seat keeps tiny tushies happy.
- Best suited for ages 18 months to 5 years.
- Easy assembly kit includes wrench.
- Adjustable seat height from 28 to 44cm.
- Aluminum quick release for seat.
- Comes with detachable bell.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|