Buck down some wood and get your campfire roaring. Kershaw’s Deschutes Hatchet packs a lot of chopping power into a compact package, making short work of logs and kindling. The sheath has a shoulder strap to carry it when your arms are loaded with firewood. And, the semi-bearded design allows different grips for fine cuts, great for making roasting sticks.
- Rugged glass-reinforced nylon handle has rubber panels to add grip and absorb shock.
- Durable black oxide coating wears well and prevents corrosion.
- 3CR13 blade steel is tough and easy to sharpen.
- Full-tang construction adds strength and rigidity.
- Jimping on the hammer side of the axe head for improved control while batoning.
- Rigid nylon sheath has an integrated shoulder strap.
|Blade material||3Cr13 stainless steel|