Classic styling and little more protection from the elements. Not a true a high-top, not a true low-top, the Tyson Mid provides just enough protection to keep snow out of shoes when you have to run for the train.
- Waterproof leather and fully sealed seams.
- Soft microfleece lining is warm and wicking.
- Padded, fleecy collar and tongue seal out cold air.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ synthetic insulation is light and efficient.
- EVA insoles have Cleansport NXTTM non-toxic odour treatment.
- Heavily lugged outsole has deep aggressive tread that offers improved stability and traction.
- Kamik rates these boots down to -30°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Removable inner boot||No|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.