Give your adventure van, base camp, or remote cabin the luxury of power. Goal Zero is a household, van-hold or yurt-hold name among off-grid adventurers. The Yeti 1000X lives up to expectations with lightweight lithium batteries . The onboard digital display provides you with all the information you need: input/output Watts, battery capacity, runtimes, charge times, and more. Tons of female charging ports, including 12V (car cigarette lighter), 6mm plug, power pole plug, 2 x USB type C (one set-up for USB-PD), 2 x USB type A, and 2 x AC that accepts grounded and ungrounded plugs, let you charge or run almost anything, from blenders and freezers for backcountry margaritas, to a to laptop and projector for wall-sized movies at the cabin.
- LCD power status display tells you how much power you're getting and using, as well as battery charge capacity and time remaining under current load.
- Charges easily via included wall charger, going from 0 to full in 9 hours, or 10-80 hours from a compatible solar panel (bigger and more efficient panels take less time).
- Equipped with a patent-pending 2000W AC inverter designed to tackle any job, indoors or out.
- MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker) enables 30% more efficient charging via Goal Zero solar panels in low-light.
- Li-NMC (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) battery offers a longer life than standard lithium-ion batteries and better inherent safety.
- Store in cool, dry conditions. Battery can be plugged in to power source for storage, or charged every 3-6 months.
- Peak capacity is 938Wh (10.8V, 91Ah) and lasts through hundreds of cycles.
- Smart management system provides charging (solar or mains) and built-in low-battery protection.
- 4 USB ports (output): 2 x type-A at 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), USB-C 5-12V up to 3.0A (18W max), USB-C PD 5-20V up to 3.0A (60W max), All ports are regulated.
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- 12V car port (regulated output): 12V, up to 15A (180W max).
- 12V power pole port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max).
- AC inverter (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge).
- Provides pass-through power, so you can plug your Yeti into the wall and then your device into your Yeti, making sure your device stays charged should the power go out.
- Charging port (input, 8mm):14-50V, up to 10A (150W max).
- Power pole charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max).
- Expansion port in the storage compartment, for use ONLY with Goal Zero modules.
- Storage compartment keeps cables and adapters close and where you need them.
- Operating temp is 0-40°C.
- Lithium-ion battery pack is replaceable at the end of the product lifecycle.
- Includes a Goal Zero Yeti 1000X Lithium Power Station and a wall charger.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
|Chemistry||Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide|
|Dimensions||39 x 25 x 26cm|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|