Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Hybrid Jacket - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Add some warmth and weatherproofing to your cycling layering system. Front fabric sheds wind and spray, and it packs down small to fit in a jersey pocket, ready to be thrown on if the weather turns.
- Elite Barrier fabric on front of body and arms is windproof and water-resistant.
- Softshell Lite fabric on back is stretchy and breathable.
- High collar tapers from the front to the back for good coverage in the riding position.
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal out drafts.
- Silicone gripper at waist keeps jacket from riding up.
- Cut close to the body to minimize flapping, with enough room for a jersey underneath.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.