Responsive trail running shoes with features that promote a natural gait for running or long-distance hiking. The Lone Peak 5 has an updated midsole for a more responsive ride and an extended rockplate for increased underfoot protection on rough trails. Ample room in the toe box allows your toes to spread and splay comfortably during your foot strike, and zero drop promotes a natural stride.
- Quick dry mesh upper with overlays and a toe cap for durability
- 4-point gaiter trap helps to secure a range of trail-running gaiters
- Altra EGO™ EVA midsole provides a responsive yet soft feel
- StoneGuard rockplate for underfoot protection
- MaxTrac rubber outsole features 4mm Trailclaw canted lugs for traction in rugged terrain
- Drainage holes in sole allow water to escape
|Light and responsive|