Castelli Sorpasso RoS Bibtights - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Overtake the competition, rain or shine. These bibs combine fit with weather-resistance for comfort in cool to cold temperatures. Pull them on for a chilly autumn training ride and wear them all the way through to the end of winter.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric combines Thermoflex thermal fleece and water-repellency for warmth, wicking, and weather-protection.
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry panels on front and thighs adds wind protection and added warmth.
- Bib straps lie flat under your jersey.
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad brings multi-density bliss, with near perfect balance of cushion, support and breathability. 3 perforated viscous pads protect ischial and perineum contact points.
- Ankle zips for easy on and off.
- Castelli rates these as best between 0°C to 12°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.