Grind rails, drop in to the pipe and stomp landings in style. This sleek ski jacket has just enough insulation to keep you warm in on breezy lift rides, and a DryVent waterproof-breathable layer to keep wetness out. On warm days, crack open the pit zips and keep on ripping.
- Made of durable polyester with a DryVent waterproof-breathable laminate.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation with more in the core to keep you warm and less in the hood and sleeves for freedom of motion.
- Helmet compatible hood.
- Tons of pockets hold snacks, spare mitts and more. A wrist pocket carries a tethered goggle wipe.
- Underarm vents let you exhaust heat on warm days.
- Internal wrist gaiters keep snow out of your sleeves.
- Powder skirt has gripper elastic to keep it in place.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.