There's no rain cloud big enough to keep you inside. These light shell pants are nicely featured for wet weather adventures. Using highly breathable FutureLight fabric, it keeps the weather on the outside, while keeping you comfortable on the inside. Full-side zips allow you to put them on or take them off without removing your boots.
- FutureLight waterproof technology uses nano-spun material to offer exceptional breathability and waterproofness.
- 50-denier polyester face fabric is stretchy, soft and durable with a DWR finish to shed precipitation.
- Kevlar® Schoeller Keprotec® kick patches add durability.
- Full-length, covered side zips for easy on and off.
- High rise, partial elastic waistband adds coverage.
- Articulated knees.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Full-length leg zips with storm flap|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|