Run the best burger stand at basecamp. With a grill on one side and a regular burner on the other, the PerfectFlow Grill Stove lets you barbeque perfect patties while heating side dishes or pots of water.
- One grill surface and one stove surface let you flex your culinary muscle.
- Wind Block™ panels keep gusts at bay or act as side tables.
- 840sq. cm of cooking space.
- Stove area fits 25cm pan.
- PerfectFlow regulator provides consistent performance in adverse conditions.
- InstaStart push-button ignitor.
- Lasts up to 1 hour on a single 1lb canister.
- Removeable grates, grease tray and cooktop for quick clean up.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 x 11,000BTU|
|Dimensions||53 x 34 x 14cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.