Don’t let winter get in the way of your training. The Mag+ bike trainer keeps things simple, just mount your bike and ride. When you want to push the pace, use the bar-mounted shifter to add magnetic resistance. The power curve increases smoothly and naturally, so it feels as though you're out for a genuine ride.
- Bar-mounted shifter dials up resistance.
- Magnetic resistance creates a linear profile that feels natural up to 1000W.
- Noise level only 70-74dB at 32km/hr.
- Optional speed sensor (sold separately) pairs with phone, tablet or computer to run training apps.
- Maximum rider and bike weight of 136kg.
- Broad frame design stays stable in the sprints.
- Folds for storage (55.1 x 56.3 x 18.5cm).
- Tool-free mounting.
- 5cm resistance unit roller allows for the following wheel sizes 650b, 700c, 27.5in. – up to a 2.0in. tire and 29in. – up to a 1.5in. (not including tread).
- Included steel quick-release skewer with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Precision machined roller reduces tire wear.
- Adjustable feet for levelling.
- Includes free 1 month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app.
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||800W|
|Dimensions||77.5 x 57 x 44.5cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Zwift certified trainers can have their resistance controlled by the software for a realistic experience.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.