Seasons change, your training doesn’t have to. Paired with a training app, you can ride with friends all over the world. Powerful electromagnetic resistance adjusts automatically for the course you're riding. Or you can just hop on for a training ride without an app controlling the resistance. The M2 delivers the same smooth power curve as Saris’ Fluid2 trainer.
- Electromagnetic resistance is responsive and quiet, only 69dB at 32Km/h.
- Power accuracy readings +/-5%.
- Integrated sensors for speed, cadence and power.
- Works with Zwift™, Rouvy™, TrainerRoad™ and more.
- Communicates over ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth to connect to devices and sensors.
- Simulates grades up to 15%
- Internal cooling system keeps air moving through the trainer, so temperatures stay reasonable.
- Maximum rider and bike weight of 136kg.
- Broad frame design stays stable in the sprints.
- Folds for storage (56 x 23 x 51cm).
- Tool-free mounting and roller adjustment.
- 5cm resistance unit roller allows for the following wheel sizes 650b, 700c, 27.5in. – up to a 2.0in. tire and 29in. – up to a 1.5in. (not including tread).
- Fits road and mountain bike frames, includes steel quick-release skewer with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- LED indicators signal connections to devices and sensors.
- Precision machined roller reduces tire-wear.
- Adjustable feet keep it level.
- Includes free 1 month subscription to Rouvy’s virtual training app.
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
Broadcast communication protocol
ANT+ is standard and will work with any ANT+ compatible device. Bluetooth communication, while not standard for bike trainers, works with many software packages and devices.
Power, cadence and speed are helpful for training sessions. This data can be transmitted to apps or software to create virtual rides or to pace yourself when training.
|Maximum slope simulation||15%|
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||1500W|
|Dimensions||69 x 65 x 40cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Zwift certified trainers can have their resistance controlled by the software for a realistic experience.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.