Flexible and low-profile, the Vibe PFD offers comfort and a range of motion for whitewater paddling or SUPing. Safety features include a whistle, reflective trim, and rear loops and attachment point that are compatible with SUP leash release belts when river-running.
- 200-denier nylon shell is lightweight, quick-drying and durable.
- Adjustable neoprene-padded shoulder straps.
- Over-the-head entry with Z-Strap cinch adjustment system fits comfortably and securely.
- Front tunnel and zippered mesh pockets store gear.
- Back attachment point allows towing.
- Rear daisy chain gear loops.
- Meets Harmonized Level 70 buoyancy standard. Approved by Transport Canada and US Coast Guard.
|Shell material||200-denier nylon|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|