A low-profile PFD for the active paddler. With multiple pockets and lash points, it's configurable to hold rescue and routine-use gear from radios and flares to snacks and cameras.
- Durable 420-denier nylon ripstop is light and dries fast
- Padded neoprene shoulders provide a comfortable fit.
- Front zipper with Z-Strap cinch adjustment fits comfortably and securely.
- Fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets store personal items.
- Expanding cargo pockets carry a VHF radio and rescue gear.
- Meets Harmonized Level 70 buoyancy standard. Approved by Transport Canada and US Coast Guard.
|Shell material||Ripstop nylon|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|