Pull on lightweight weather protection and finish your training, despite the rain. This water-resistant shell has plenty of stretch so you'll barely notice it during outdoor workouts and wet runs. An anti-odour treatment keeps it fresh, even after hard training sessions.
- Water-resistant polyester with elastane for 4-way stretch.
- Lightweight fabric wicks moisture to pull sweat away from your skin.
- Antimicrobial treatment resists odour buildup.
- Elastic hood, hem and cuffs seal out drafts and drizzle.
- Zippered pockets keep training essentials secure.
- Reflective hits add nighttime visibility.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|