Merrell Snow Quest Lite 3.0 Waterproof Shoes - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Go play outside, even in the depths of winter. These boots keep kids feet warm and dry, with a no-fuss bungee and toggle closure that takes seconds to tighten.
- Bungee lacing system for quick adjustments.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane construction.
- 200g M-Select Warm synthetic insulation and cozy, brushed-textile lining.
- 400g M-Select Warm insulation in footbed.
- Grippy M-Select Grip rubber outsole is non-marking.
- Manufacturer’s active temperature rating is -37°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.