Cannondale CAAD12 105 Bicycle - Women's
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Move up in the peloton without paying the carbon tax. Built on a light and stiff C2 aluminum frame the CAAD12 is quick and nimble. Outfitted with a Shimano 105 groupset, you get to experience high-end performance without breaking the bank.
- Smartform C2 alloy frame and carbon fork, with aggressive road bike geometry.
- SAVE™ Micro-suspension uses strategically engineered flex zones in the rear triangle to smooth out the ride.
- Women's specific saddle and slim-width handlebars.
- 2x11 drive train pairs 50-34T chain rings with an 11-30T cassette.
- Shimano 105 groupset with Cannondale Si cranks.
- Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels are light and stiff, with excellent power transfer.
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick tires are super grippy and have very low rolling resistance.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C1 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 31.8mm 7°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Compact 6061|
|Grips/tape||Prologo Plaintouch Cork|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 105 (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||Cannondale 1 BB30a FSA 50-34T|
|Hub (front)||Fulcrum Racing Sport|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Fulcrum Racing Sport|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-30T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 25|
|Wheel||Fulcrum Racing Sport DB|
|Saddle||Prologo Kappa Dea RS|