Cannondale Jekyll 27.5 Bicycle - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From flowy single track, to gnarly rock gardens, this all-mountain machine is ready to hit the trails. Equipped with 27.5 in. wheels, you get the agility of a 26er on the descents and the smooth roll of a 29er on the climbs. SRAM GX groupset efficiently delivers your power to the trail with smooth, instant gear changes. And Fox suspension eats up the drops and softens the landings should you feel like getting sendy.
- BallisTec carbon frame with SmartForm C1 alloy rear triangle with Ai offset, slack headtube angle and versatile trail geometry.
- Fox Float 36 fork with the FIT4 damper, 3-postion adjustability and 170mm of travel.
- Fox Float DPS EVOL rear shock with Gemini dual mode air spring (Flow Mode - 165mm / Hustle Mode - 130mm) and 3-postion adjustability.
- 1x12 drive train pairs a 30T chain ring with an 11-50T cassette.
- SRAM Eagle GX and NX groupset, with a Truvativ Stylo crankset.
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes, with 180mm rotor out back and a 203mm up front.
- Dropper seat post with bar mounted control lever.
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO 29 x 2.5 (tubeless ready).
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO 29 x 2.4 (tubeless ready).
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Frame||BallisTec Carbon front triangle with Smartform C1 Alloy swingarm|
|Fork||Fox Float 36 Performance|
|Rear shock||Fox Float DPS Performance 3 Pos|
|Stem||Cannondale C1 6061 31.8mm 0°|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Riser 760mm 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|SRAM Guide R (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||SRAM Guide R|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Crank + rings||Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB 30T|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1230 Eagle 12-speed 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle NX|
|Rims||Stan's NoTubes Flow S1|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHF MaxxTerra EXO 27.5 x 2.5 / Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO 27.5 x 2.4|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Women's Sport|