Cannondale 2021 Quick Disc 1 Bicycle - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Add excitement to your commutes or make quick escapes from the city. Sitting at the top of the Quick line, this bike is outfitted with premium components. Features like Shimano’s 105 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, an aluminum frame and a carbon fork make it quick and nimble. When the ride is all about the ride, not the destination, its balanced geometry feels comfortable, smooth and efficient.
- Smartform C3 alloy frame and carbon fork, with relaxed geometry.
- 11-speed drivetrain pairs 50-34T chain rings with an 11-32T cassette.
- Shimano 105 groupset with an FSA Omega compact crank.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- Double-wall alloy rims.
- 360º reflective details on the frame and tires help keep you seen.
- Rack and fender mounts.
- Easy rolling Schwalbe Spicer tires have great traction and K-Guard puncture protection belt to prevent flats.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano BR-MT201 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Alivio|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Omega 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Spicer 700 X 32|
|Saddle||Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density W|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.