Cannondale Quick Althea 1 Bicycle - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Built for every corner of the urban world, this sweet ride moves from dirt trails to bike lanes without a hiccup. Sitting at the top of the Althea line this bike comes well equipped with a SRAM drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and a Suntour suspension fork. With a versatile gear range, you'll find just the right speed to haul loads, hit trails or just head home.
- Smartform C2 alloy frame with relaxed riding geometry.
- Suntour NCX suspension fork with 50mm of travel and a lockout.
- Women's specific features: Women's saddle and narrow handlebars.
- 11-speed drivetrain pairs a 32T chain ring with an 11-42T cassette.
- SRAM GX and NX components.
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Double-wall alloy rims.
- 700x35c Kenda Happy Medium blend grip and speed with custom tread pattern.
- Fender and rack ready frame.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour NCX|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 31.8mm 12°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy|
|Headset||VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C4 6061 680mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano M396 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Acera|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM GX|
|Crank + rings||SRAM NX 30T|
|Bottom bracket||SRAM GXP|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1130 11-speed 11-42T|
|Rims||Maddux DC 3.0|
|Tires||Kenda Happy Medium 700 x 35|
|Saddle||Cannondale Women's CX Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.