Cannondale Synapse Neo 1 E-Bicycle
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This item can be purchased through our Service Centre. Please call 1.888.847.0770 to purchase this item.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Explore more of the open road, turn mountains into molehills, or just get out riding with that friend who’s tank never seems to run dry. Built on a light and stiff aluminum frame and outfitted with Shimano’s proven 105 groupset, the Synapse Neo has everything you’d want from an elite road bike, with one very significant bonus… a powerful Bosch® drive system.
- Bosch Active Line Plus 250W drive unit has 4 assist levels eco (40%), tour (100%), sport (180%) and turbo (270%).
- Drive unit is tuned with Actual Cadence Response (ACR) for ultra-smooth torque delivery (up to 50Nm) and a natural pedaling feel.
- Bosch Purion™ display for mode, battery status and more.
- Removable Bosch PowerTube™ 500 battery with Bosch 4A charger.
- To keep your battery at its best, follow the manufacturer’s storage and charging guidelines (e-Bike batteries can be very sensitive to cold temperatures).
- Smartform C1 alloy frame and carbon fork, with aggressive road bike geometry.
- SAVE™ micro-suspension uses strategically engineered flex zones in the rear triangle to smooth out the ride.
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes keep velocity under control in even the worst weather.
- 2x11 drive train pairs 50-34T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano 105 groupset with FSA Bosch cranks.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for 2 years after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C1 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 31.8mm 7°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 2 carbon|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Compact 6061|
|Drive unit||Bosch Active Line Plus|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500|
|Assistance type||Pedal assist|
|Display Unit||Bosch Purion|
|Charge time||4.5 h|
|Max assisted speed||32km/h|
Watt-hours let you compare battery pack energy across bike brands, since they use different voltage and amp-hour measurements. Watt-hours = volts x amp-hours.
Range per charge
Varies depending on the terrain, wind, temperature, rolling resistance, weight on the bike and average speed.
|Drive unit power||250W|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 105 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||Bosch Gen3 with FSA 50- 34T|
|Hub (front)||Formula CL-712|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-34T|
|Rims||Maddux RD 2.0|
|Tires||WTB Exposure 700 x 32|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.