Explore more of the open road, turn mountains into molehills, or just get out riding with that friend who’s tank never seems to run dry. Built on a light and stiff aluminum frame and outfitted with Shimano’s proven 105 groupset, the Synapse Neo has everything you’d want from an elite road bike, with one very significant bonus… a powerful Bosch® drive system.
- Bosch Active Line Plus 250W drive unit has 4 assist levels eco (40%), tour (100%), sport (180%) and turbo (270%).
- Drive unit is tuned with Actual Cadence Response (ACR) for ultra-smooth torque delivery (up to 50Nm) and a natural pedaling feel.
- Bosch Purion™ display for mode, battery status and more.
- Removable Bosch PowerTube™ 500 battery with Bosch 4A charger.
- To keep your battery at its best, follow the manufacturer’s storage and charging guidelines (e-Bike batteries can be very sensitive to cold temperatures).
- Smartform C1 alloy frame and carbon fork, with aggressive road bike geometry.
- SAVE™ micro-suspension uses strategically engineered flex zones in the rear triangle to smooth out the ride.
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes keep velocity under control in even the worst weather.
- 2x11 drive train pairs 50-34T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano 105 groupset with FSA Bosch cranks.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for 2 years after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C1 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 31.8mm 7°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 2 carbon|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Compact 6061|
|Drive unit||Bosch Active Line Plus|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500|
|Assistance type||Pedal assist|
|Display Unit||Bosch Purion|
|Charge time||4.5 h|
|Max assisted speed||32km/h|
Watt-hours let you compare battery pack energy across bike brands, since they use different voltage and amp-hour measurements. Watt-hours = volts x amp-hours.
Range per charge
Varies depending on the terrain, wind, temperature, rolling resistance, weight on the bike and average speed.
|Drive unit power||250W|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/ gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 105 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||Bosch Gen3 with FSA 50- 34T|
|Hub (front)||Formula CL-712|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-34T|
|Rims||Maddux RD 2.0|
|Tires||WTB Exposure 700 x 32|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport|