The North Face Forrest Full Zip Hooded Fleece Jacket - Boys' - Children to Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When a sweatshirt isn’t really cutting it, but it isn’t time to break out the puffy, warm high-pile Sherpa fleece is a toasty solution. The smooth brushed fleece of the Forrest Jacket is great on its own and layers well under a shell.
- Smooth brushed fleece and high-pile Sherpa fleece.
- PFC-free DWR finish helps seal out the elements and keeps the fabric cleaner, longer.
- Low-profile fleece hood.
- Chunky Vislon® zipper is kid-friendly.
- Internal ID label helps keeps coat room mix-ups to a minimum.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Elastic piping at the hood, cuffs and hem help keep the warm in and the cold out.
- Regular fit feels just right.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.