The North Face Printed Thermoball Eco Hoodie - Boys' - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Get kids hooked on winter adventures while they're young. Insulated with efficient recycled synthetics, it's as warm as 600-fill down, keeps the weight reasonable and packs down small to fit in a backpack.
- 100% post-consumer recycled ThermoBall™ Eco insulation is lightweight and retains warmth when wet.
- Lightweight recycled polyester shell blocks wind and has a DWR finish that sheds light rain.
- Insulated hood, cuffs and hem are trimmed with elastic.
- Chunky Vislon® zipper is kid-friendly.
- Internal ID label makes coat rooms a little less confusing.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled nylon|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||120g/sq. m recycled polyester|
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.