The North Face Reactor Insulated Vest - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Keep their core warm on chilly trails and in frigid classrooms. Made from lightweight and sustainable materials, the Reactor vest offers a lot of warmth with a minimal footprint.
- Recycled polyester shell and lining.
- Non-PFC DWR finish to shed light rain and keep the fabric cleaner longer.
- Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation light, efficient and composed of 70% post-consumer recycled material.
- Chunky Vislon® zipper is kid-friendly and has a soft chin guard.
- High collar blocks chilly winds.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Elastic piping at the cuffs and hem helps hold in the warmth.
- Regular fit feels just right.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.