Super-soft and sustainable. Worn over a tee or layered under a shell, the Sauve Oso jacket is comfy, warm and perfect for chilly classrooms and brisk hikes.
- Recycled high-pile Ositio fleece holds in the warmth and is super-soft.
- Elastic piping at the hem and cuffs.
- Full-length zipper has a inner draft flap.
- Scoop pockets keep hands warm.
- Internal ID label.
- Regular fit feels just right.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|