Cannondale 2021 Quick Disc 5 Bicycle - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From your daily commute, to weekend cruising, this agile hybrid bike is efficient, comfortable and fun. Cannondale has outfitted the Quick 5 with a high-quality aluminum frame, practical rack and fender mounts, mechanical disc brakes and a 14-gears to help flatten out those hills.
- Smartform C3 alloy frame and chromoly fork, with relaxed geometry.
- 7-speed drivetrain pairs 46-30T chain rings with a 12-32T cassette.
- Shimano Tourney drivetrain.
- Promax mechanical disc brakes.
- Double-wall alloy rims.
- 360º reflective details on the frame and tires help keep you seen.
- Rack and fender mounts.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|ProMax (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Promax BL42|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tourney|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tourney|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tourney 46-30T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Alloy|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG200 7-speed 12-32T|
|Rims||Alloy double wall|
|Tires||Schwalbe Spicer 700 X 35|
|Saddle||Cannondale Fitness Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.