Cannondale Trail SE 4 Bicycle - Unisex
This item can be purchased through our Service Centre. Please call 1.888.847.0770 to purchase this item.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With its short stem and wide handlebars, this agile 29er is ready for the dodgiest of trails. With 120mm of suspension travel up front and slack geometry, the Trail SE feels great on the flats and the descents. When it's time to turn around and pedal back up the mountain, efficient gear ratios and 29er wheels take the cruelty out of the climb.
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame, uses butted aluminum and double-pass welds to improve strength and reduce weight.
- SR Suntour XCR suspension fork, with 120mm of travel.
- SAVE™ Micro-suspension uses strategically engineered flex zones in the rear triangle to smooth out the ride.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain pairs a 30T chain ring with an 11-46T cassette.
- Shimano Deore derailleur with an FSA Alpha crankset.
- Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brakes.
- 29 in. wheels roll easily over rough trails.
- WTB tires, with a Breakout up front and Trail Boss out back, this combination blends handling and efficient power transfer.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR RL|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 6061 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy|
|Handlebars||FSA Alloy Riser 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Deore|
|Crank + rings||FSA Alpha Drive 30T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
|Hub (front)||Shimano MT400|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Deore 10-speed 11-46T|
|Rims||WTB STX i25 TCS|