When there's no time to stop and charge, the VIS Pro 1000 is the solution. It charges in under 2 hours and you can keep the light shining while it's plugged in to a powerbank.
- 4 modes: high (1.5h at 1000 lumens), medium (3h at 500 lumens), low (6h at 250 lumens) and SafePulse (12h at 500 lumens).
- SafePulse mode offer improved rider visibility, without the negative side effects of flash modes.
- Power-through charging, offers 150 lumen pulse while charging from a portable powerbank (not included) and the light is not waterproof while charging.
- Tool-free mounting system attaches easily to handlebars.
- GoPro compatible mount included.
- Quick-release allows the light to click on-and-off the bracket, so you can leave the mount on your bars.
- Textured reflector puts the powerful focused beam exactly where you want it.
- Amber peripheral lights add side visibility.
- Press and hold switch turns off after 2 seconds.
- IP67 waterproofing means your light is ready for any weather.
- Accurate battery status indicator so you know when it's time to recharge.
- Supports 2A USB charging system, cutting charge times in half (2A adaptor not included).
- Charges via micro USB port, cable is included.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||12 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|