Cold, wet, technical. If this sounds like your idea of a great run, these all-season trail shoes have your back. Bootie construction with a GORE-TEX® membrane ensures total waterproofness and excellent breathability, and a convenient integrated gaiter keeps out snow and mud. The sole and aggressive lugs suit wet winter conditions, and are widely spaced to shed mud and clumping snow.
- Water-repellent scree guard and stretchy gaiter wrap the foot to keep debris, mud and snow out
- Welded overlays connect to the lacing system to provide support and a locked-in fit
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane protects against the elements
- Injection-moulded EVA midsole stabilizes and cushions
- Frixion® AT 2.0 all-terrain outsole has aggressive lugs and tungsten hobnails for grip in winter terrain
|Weight||754g (Black/Yellow 42)|
|Light and responsive|