Arc'teryx Kyanite AR Hoody - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Some pieces find their way into every adventure. The fit and articulated patterning makes the Kyanite AR a great mid-layer on cold, all-day outings and a standalone option for high-output activities like Nordic skiing or winter running. It's made from stretchy, breathable Polartec®, with a light nylon face that adds abrasion resistance and protection from the elements.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro fleece is warm, breathable and moisture-wicking, with a nylon face for added durability.
- Four-way stretch, articulated patterning and gusseted underarms allow freedom of movement.
- Low-profile hood fits under a helmet.
- Full front zip has no-slip "speedbumps" to prevent accidental opening.
- Hem, cuffs and collar are bound with durable stretch elastic.
- Breathable mesh-lined handwarmer pockets.
- Regular fit for easy layering.
|Technology||Polartec Power Stretch Pro|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted sleeves|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.