Built for expedition camping in the Worlds harshest environments. Loaded 800 fill hydrophobic ProDown™, the Inferno has what it takes to keep you cozy. It offers maximal thermal efficiency with a distinct bottom, sides and top, each with system of baffles that prevent down migration. The ½ length zip, fitted hood and draft collar reduce the places that warm air can escape.
- 800 fill-power hydrophobic ProDown™ absorbs less water, dries faster and retains loft better than conventional down.
- Goose down is ethically sourced and meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Head, footbox and back of the bag use NeoVent Air™, a highly-breathable and water-resistant fabric.
- Generous profile gives you room to layer.
- Trapezoidal side baffles prevent cold spots.
- Fitted hood hugs the head and neck, so there’s nowhere for cold air to pool.
- Full draft collar and hood overlap to prevent heal loss.
- Hood can be adjusted on either side.
- Internal insulated pocket.
- ½ length center zip.
- Roomy vaulted footbox.
- Tie down loops to secure your pad to your sleeping bag.
- Includes a compression stuff sack and a home storage bag.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||15-denier ripstop nylon|
|Packed size||31 X 56cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|