Designed for ice and mixed climbing in milder temperatures, the Punisher Gloves provide sensitivity and dexterity for hard climbing through variable conditions. Pre-curved and articulated fingers offer the dexterity needed to place pro and fiddle in V-threads.
- Pertex Shield ripstop shell with waterproof BDry inserts.
- TPU patch over knuckles for abrasion-resistance.
- 100g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the backs.
- Thick, sewn-in fleece lining is warm and soft.
- Goat leather palms, palm patchs, and capped fingers.
- Hook and loop cuff closure seals out drafts.
- Tool specific pre-curved fit and articulated fingers provide a comfortable, sure grip.
- Manufacturer's recommended temperature range: -10 to 2°C.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|