Salomon Quest Element Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Answer the call of the wild. The progressive design, with borrowed elements from Salomon trail running shoes, is built for tough backpacking trips over rough and steep terrain. Nubuck leather and a lightweight chassis system stabilize your ankles and provide support while carrying heavier loads.
- Nubuck leather and synthetic uppers are comfortable and durable.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable booties keep rain and puddles out.
- Rubber heel and toecap protect from impact and abrasion.
- ADV-C chassis supports and stabilizes your ankle without limiting forefoot flexibility.
- High traction Contagrip® rubber outsoles for durable grip.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.