Rough roads don't have to mean a rough ride. Treat yourself to stiff, comfortable wheels that'll make your ride faster and more enjoyable. Mavic built a wide rim that's UST tubeless-ready to allow you to use wider tires and lower pressure. This creates a smooth ride without the risk of pinch flats. The 24 elliptical spokes are 2-cross laced to take care of brake torque and to create a stiff, dynamic wheel that stays straight and true, even when ridden hard.
- Maxtal aluminum alloy rims have a higher strength to weight ration than conventional 6106 alloy.
- Inter spoke milling reduces weight without sacrificing strength, and less weight means less inertia for quicker acceleration and better handling.
- Updated design no longer requires rim tape, saving at least another 30g per wheel.
- Minimalist disc brake profiled rim.
- Internal rim width is 22mm and optimized for 25-32mm wide tires.
- Straight-pull elliptical double-butted steel spokes.
- Spoke count is 24 front and rear.
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel is light and fast to engage, with only 9º of rotation.
- Aluminum hubs with steel axles.
- QRM cartridge bearings are easy to adjust and smooth.
- ASTM CATEGORY 2: road and off-road with jumps less than 15cm.
- Includes UST valves and documentation.
- Front wheel weighs 740g, rear 850g. Weighed without tires.
- Note – To ensure longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn’t exceed 120kg, bike included.
|Recommended tire width||25-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Hub (front)||Mavic Infinity|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Rims||Mavic Allroad Pro UST|