Made and designed in Canada, to ready your tendons for this season's projects. Wood is gentle on skin, so you can train longer without ruining your fingertips. The long outer slots ensure ergonomic hand placements for most shoulder widths, and provide options for narrow or wide pullups.
- Made of reclaimed wood from Montreal parks
- Flat slopers, jugs, and plenty of edges
- Metal screwhole inserts for secure mounting and re-mounting
- Groove on top holds a phone or timer
- Made in partnership with Montreal-based Bois Public. Bois Public repurposes ash wood infected by the emerald ash borer beetle
|Dimensions||61 x 20cm (No colour SKU)|