Sized for overnight hiking trips. Adjustable and breathable, the carrying system is specifically engineered for trail use, so your journey is comfortable. With roomy internal compartments, you can easily organize your backcountry life. Plus, its external pockets make it easy to grab your GPS, rain shell or trail snacks without going into yardsale mode on the side of the trail. Rain clouds above? No worries. The integrated rain cover is ready to protect your gear snow storms or sideways rain.
- VersaFit suspension is light, adjustable and breathable.
- Adjustable shoulder harness lets you customize the pack to your torso length.
- Plus size-specific harness and hipbelt provides a better fit for diverse sizes and shapes.
- Sternum strap slides up or down with an integrated whistle in the buckle.
- Floating lid and spindrift collar accommodates different size loads.
- Stretch mesh expanding shove-it pocket fits a shell jacket and secures with single buckle.
- Each side has a stretch pocket and 2 compression straps.
- 2 zippered hipbelt pockets keep small personal items handy.
- Bottom compression straps reduce volume or hold extra gear.
- Shock cord and tool loops let you attached poles or tools.
- Integrated rain cover stows in a zippered pocket.
- Maximum recommended load: 20.5kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||840-denier ballistic polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.