Classically styled hikers made with sustainability in mind. A mix between vintage hiking boots and the nicest workbooks you’ve ever seen, the Ellendale are ready to hit streets or trails, and look good doing it.
- Premium leather is sourced from a tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Defender Repellent Systems® protects and waterproofs the leather uppers (PFOA/PFOS free).
- Padded collar adds warmth and support.
- Wicking liners use ReBOTL™ fabric.
- OrthoLite® footbed provides all day comfort.
- Lugged rubber soles offer maximum traction.
- Uses Timberland’s ReBOTL material that contains at least 50% recycled plastic, mainly from plastic bottles. To date Timberland has helped more than 500 metric tons of plastic waste find new life in their products.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.