Timberland Mt Maddsen Waterproof Mid Hiker Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These handsome leather hikers are up to the challenge or trails or the daily grind. The upper is waterproof leather sourced from tanneries recognized by the Leather Working Group for their commitment to reducing waste and environmental impact. The removable anti-fatigue footbed provides support for long days, and a lugged sole handles rough terrain or city streets.
- Premium waterproof leather is sourced from a tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Waterproof membrane construction.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out splashes and debris.
- Removable supportive insole.
- EVA midsole provides cushioning.
- Lugged rubber outsole.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.